5.9.10

FAVOURITEBLOGGERS.

5. MARIANNA of MARIANNANN
I wish Mariannann would update her blog more often, but when she actually does update, it's always very worthwhile. She has so many cute clothes as well as an adorable room and good makeup tips!










4. VICKTORIA of VICKTORIA
I'm so jealous of Vicktoria because it seems like she has such a cute little life. I love reading about it. And for such a young blogger, she has such amazing style!

















(top, lighter hair)
Ida Filippa is the blogger with style most similar to my own. She has such a good eye and I would kill for her closet.







2. VICTORIA TORNEGREN of VICTORIA TORNEGREN
One of my newest discoveries in the fabulous world of Swedish fashion blogs, Victoria Tornegren has really changed my perspective of fashion and design in general; she taught me that sometimes, simple and minimal is best. Her outfits are simple but she has a closet full of amazing pieces of clothing she can just throw together to create beautiful outfits. Her bedroom is particularly amazing and I love her hair, as well.




1. LISA OLSSON of LISAPLACE
This blog is partially to blame for getting me into the world of fashion blogging, and expanding my interest in fashion generally. I love that the blog is about life as well as fashion, which is what I want my blog to be, as well. She has a crazy-good knack for putting outfits together and knowing what looks good with what.






4 comments:

  1. this is a great idea! love your favorite bloggers!
    followed(;

    X lightningfactory.blogspot.com
    check out mine if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these girls are gorgeous i will definitely have to find their blogs!

    ReplyDelete